The Certificate IV in Project Management will equip you with the skills needed to be an effective member of a project team. You will learn about the principles of time, quality and cost, how to engage stakeholders and apply risk management techniques.
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG425 Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG426 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG427 Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBPMG428 Apply project life cycle management processes
- BSBPMG423 Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG429 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
To enrol in this qualification, students do not need to meet any formal entry requirements.
- All students should have adequate language, literacy and numeracy skills to
undertake the training and assessment successfully. Outsource Institute will assess the
student’s ACSF level and determine any necessary support requirements.