Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction Design
Undertaking the Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction Design will prepare you for a future in civil construction projects and workforces.
This course has been designed by Outsource Institute to simulate real world civil construction responsibilities, ensuring you graduate with a strong insight into the daily activities involved in civil construction. This course will teach you to perform tasks that are broad, specialised, complex and technical in nature. You will learn to be responsible for the design of complex projects and to demonstrate the self-directed application of theoretical and technical knowledge. You will graduate confident in your ability to initiate solutions to a host of technical and management problems, as well as client requirements.
Enquire now for enrolment eligibility and the latest course intake dates.
This course will be delivered face-to-face in the classroom 20 hours per week
Written, oral and practical
Nationally recognised training
Total Fees: AUD $35,000*
Details: Includes non-refundable enrolment fee of AUD $500. Scholarships available, for more information please contact email@example.com
This course can help you get a job as a:
- Civil Construction Supervisor
- Civil Design Draftsperson
- Senior Civil Works Designer
- BSBPMG632 Manage program risk
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBWHS616 Apply safe design principles to control WHS risks
- RIICWD601E Manage civil works design processes
- RIIQUA601E Establish and maintain a quality system
- RIICWD507D Prepare detailed geotechnical design
- RIICWD533E Prepare detailed design of civil concrete structures
- RIIBEF601E Conduct business negotiations
- MEM30031 Operate computer-aided design (CAD) system to produce basic drawing elements
- BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- RIICWD534E Prepare detailed design of civil steel structures
- English requirement: IELTS- 6.0, TOEFL IBT 46-59, PTE 43-50
- Academic requirements: Completion of Year 12 or equivalent. Non-school-leavers must have relevant
work experience or qualification that indicates likely success of course completion.
- Experience: An appropriate candidate for entry into the RII60520 Advanced Diploma of Civil
Construction Design must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in engineering within the
public works sector including but not limited to roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewage systems,
pipelines, structural components of buildings and railways.
*Note: Every application is assessed individually.
International Students Information
To study at the Outsource Institute you must meet our minimum requirements in the English Language. Call us to learn about our requirements.
Don’t meet our English language entry requirements, yet? Outsource Institute have partnered with English Language providers, Union Institute of Language [UIL] and Navitas English to provide international students and their families with certainty and direct entry pathway packages into our Engineering programs. Contact us today to learn more.
- The minimum requirements for achievement of the RII60520 Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction
• Completion of the five (5) core units of competency listed, and
• Completion of seven (7) elective units, to bring the total number of units to twelve (12).
All elective units selected from outside this qualification must reflect current occupational and learning outcomes of this AQF qualification level.
Worried About How Much It Costs? Well, No Need…
At Outsource Institute, we pride ourselves on our ability to find solutions to your problems. We appreciate that tuition fees can be one of the most challenging factors trying to reach your educational goals. For this reason, we offer Interest-free Payment Plans.
Let’s work out how much your payment plan will be…
Move the slider to your estimated course fees and select your term.
Duration Please choose one
Course cost Will vary depending on course
Approximately a week
Check out some of the most recent feedback from our students