We are looking to fill Permanent Full-Time & Part-Time Contractor Engineering Trainer and Assessor roles!
The role will involve:
- Delivering the Certificate III Engineering & Certificate IV Engineering programs to domestic students
- Facilitate student learning by preparing and executing appropriate training methodologies
- Provide RPL, conduct training and assessment, and develop necessary training packages.
- Design a student’s Individual Training Plan and prepare students for assessment.
- Local and interstate travel is required as part of the role (Approx. 1-2 weeks per month).
- Actively participate in areas such as curriculum development, implementation, and review
- Consult with workplace representative to identify the training needs of the client and the students. This may require varying the contact with students, delivery methods and styles around the workplace.
To be the perfect fit for this role you will need:
- Relevant qualification related to the specialised area – currently looking for people with Hydraulic/Maintenance and/or automotive backgrounds.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or equivalent (Mandatory)
- Preferable 5-10+ years’ experience in an engineering related industry.
- Previous RTO Training and Assessment services is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable and registered vehicle
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Extensive and relevant industry and training experience
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Demonstrated high level of technical skills and experience
- High level interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight time frames
- Collaborative skills working as a member of a training team
- Highly Professional, customer focused, and self-motivated
- Be fully competent with all Microsoft packages
- Confident computer skills – able to pick up new systems
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Experience with CNC Programming is advantageous
- Experience as a Trainer and Assessor in the Vocational Education and Training industry (VET)
- Proven history in developing learning and assessment resources
- An awareness of current and emerging industry training needs
- Experience in WISENET or similar Student Management system.
The right candidate can expect to receive the following benefits from working at Outsource Institute:
- Earned Autonomy
- A happy and supportive workplace
- Variety of work
- Professional development opportunities
- Personal growth
- A workplace with a culture that values work/life balance
- Ability to work from home
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your application. Alternatively, please email a copy of your Cover Letter & Resume to HR@outsourceinstitute.edu.au.