Outsource Institute (Aus) is seeking skilled Trainers & Assessors to deliver Cert III and Cert IV programs in the Hydraulics and Fabrication fields. The successful applicant will be based at the Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane office and will report to the Training and Compliance Coordinator.
Positions available via full-time, part-time, casual and contractor basis.
- Deliver training programs to domestic students in your specialised field.
- Facilitate student learning by preparing and executing appropriate training methodologies.
- Conduct Training and Assessment.
- Design student Training plans and prepare students for assessment.
- Local and interstate travel is required as part of the role (maximum 2 weeks per month).
- Actively participate in areas such as curriculum development, implementation, and review.
- Consult with workplace representatives to identify the training needs of the client and students.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- 5-10+ years’ experience in engineering trade preferable.
- Previous RTO Training and Assessment experience is highly advantageous.
- Current TAE qualification or willingness to obtain one.
- Valid Driver’s License, a reliable and registered vehicle with the ability to travel locally and interstate (up to 2 weeks per month).
- Demonstrated a high level of technical skills and experience.
- High-level interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative skills working as a member of a training team.
- Professional, customer-focused, and self-motivated.
- A culture that values work/life balance with the opportunity to work from home.
- Variety of work.
- A supportive and engaged workplace.
- Professional development opportunities.
- 5 recreational days per year (in addition to annual leave).
Please note, that shortlisted candidates will be contacted to move into stage 2 of the recruitment process.
Please Apply Now or send your Resume to HR@outsourceinstitute.edu.au.
*The preferred applicant will be required to undergo a credential, criminal history check and obtain a Working with Children Clearance. A criminal history will not exclude an applicant unless it is relevant to the position.*
Don’t Tick All The Boxes?
DID YOU KNOW…
Candidates from minority groups, including women, tend to only apply for jobs if they meet 100% of the criteria, whereas men (not in minority groups) will apply for positions so long as they meet 60% of the requirements.
Let us decide… APPLY.