Outsource Institute believes in the value and integrity of quality education, and we have been operating for over 21 years delivering high-quality advanced metal trades and mechanical engineering qualifications.
We are looking for Business Development Officers who will be supporting the National Training and Development Manager and Sales team.
This role has a great career path laid out for the right candidate with the opportunity to grow with the company domestically and internationally over the coming years.
- Conducting training needs analysis
- Understanding our proven sales processes and plans
- Development of Quotations and training proposals
- Account management and nurturing
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external clients
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Great level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with management and clients
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and Office 365
- National or multi-state funding contract experience highly regarded
- Collaborative skills working as a member of a sales team.
- Professional, customer-focused, and self-motivated.
- Valid driver’s licence, a reliable and registered vehicle with the ability to travel locally and interstate
- Proactive attitude with the ability to react and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Commission and bonus schemes to reward and recognise your achievements
- Opportunities to work from home
- A supportive and engaged workplace
- Professional development opportunities
- 5 recreational days per year (in addition to annual leave).
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation. The right candidate will benefit from joining a workplace with a culture that values work/life balance, professional development and personal growth. Full training and coaching provided for the right candidate
If you are excited by this opportunity, please apply now with your CV and Cover Letter detailing how you meet the above-listed criteria. Alternatively, email HR@outsourceinstitute.edu.au.
Please note, that shortlisted candidates will be contacted to move into stage 2 of the recruitment process.
*The preferred applicant will be required to undergo a credential, criminal history check and obtain a Working with Children Clearance. A criminal history will not exclude an applicant unless it is relevant to the position. *
Don’t Tick All The Boxes?
DID YOU KNOW…
Candidates from minority groups, including women, tend to only apply for jobs if they meet 100% of the criteria, whereas men (not in minority groups) will apply for positions so long as they meet 60% of the requirements.
Let us decide… APPLY.