The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage client relationships and maintain open communication with internal staff and external customers.
- Coordinate the Training Team to ensure efficient and effective use of resources.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and organisational processes.
- Conduct audits to maintain compliance.
- Implement improvements in training programs to enhance quality and effectiveness.
- Assist with administrative tasks and internal audits.
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- Experience within the vocational training sector is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and the VET Quality Framework.
- Familiarity with the requirements and policies of State Training Authorities.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with RTO management systems and MS Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- High-level organisational skills with an ability to independently manage workload and prioritise tasks to meet team goals.
- Effective problem-solving skills to address challenges as they arise.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- A proactive and solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Excellent customer service and client management skills.
Qualifications and Licenses
- Certificate III in Business Administration or higher, or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Variety of work.
- A supportive and engaged workplace.
- Professional development opportunities.
- 5 recreational days per year (in addition to annual leave).
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and contribute to the growth of our RTO, apply now with your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. We look forward to welcoming you to our team of dedicated professionals!
Please note, that shortlisted candidates will be contacted to move into stage 2 of the recruitment process.
*The preferred applicant will be required to undergo a credential, criminal history check and obtain a Working with Children Clearance. A criminal history will not exclude an applicant unless it is relevant to the position.*
Don’t Tick All The Boxes?
DID YOU KNOW…
Candidates from minority groups, including women, tend to only apply for jobs if they meet 100% of the criteria, whereas men (not in minority groups) will apply for positions so long as they meet 60% of the requirements.
Let us decide… APPLY.