This qualification provides you with the practical skills and knowledge to draw and design the necessary specifications an engineering workshop needs to manufacture goods. This course develops on your existing knowledge in how to produce different engineering graphic designs, select and apply mathematical techniques in a manufacturing, engineering or related environment and select common engineering materials.
- MEM16006A Organise and communicate information
- MEM16008A Interact with computing technology
- MEM30007A Select common engineering materials
- MEM30012A Apply mathematical techniques in a manufacturing engineering or related environment
- MSAENV272B Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices