This course is designed to cover the skills and knowledge necessary for you to be employed as engineering/manufacturing employees. By undertaking this course, you will gain insight in workplace communication, workplace health and safety and apply quality systems and procedures.
- MEM13014A Apply principles of occupational health and safety in the work environment
- MEM14004A Plan to undertake a routine task
- MEM15002A Apply quality systems
- MEM15024A Apply quality procedures
- MEM16007A Work with others in a manufacturing, engineering or related environment